Welcome to MyFilton - your online guide to events and organisations in and around Filton.
We're working with Filton Library to bring you details of what's on locally, and you can see our events guide on the plasma screen in the library.
If you've an event you'd like to publicise, pop along to the library with the details.
See more events.
New for April 2017 at Filton Leisure Centre: Deaf Friendly Swimming Classes for parents and kids from 6 months to school age. Click below to find out more...
Latest items from BBC News:
• NHS funding review for gluten-free food
• London attack: Khalid Masood mother 'shocked and saddened'
• Councils 'face funding gap' to fix roads
• Bowel cancer tool to boost diagnosis in under-50s
• Exhausted runner helped to finish line in US race
See our sister site for Patchway.